Activated Magnesium 235mg
Magnesium activates adenosine triphosphate (ATP) in your body, which helps create energy in your body. That’s not all though, magnesium is responsible for:
- Better Sleep - Slows your heart rate, relaxes your muscles, and slows down your racing mind
- Reduced Muscle Aches - Relaxes muscles aches and spasms
- Improved Heart Health - The majority of magnesium in the body is stored within the heart’s left ventricle. When working with calcium, your blood pressure level becomes regulated
- Controlled Migraines - Magnesium plays a role in blood circulation and neurotransmitter function and can help control pain by constricting blood vessels
- Improved Digestion - Muscles in the digestive tract as well as the intestinal wall are relaxed by magnesium, improving digestion.
And by using three forms of magnesium in combination, we’re able to provide you a supplement with heightened potency.